|Laparoscopic Gynecological Procedures Market 2022 Growth Rate-pricing, Geoarticleshoodic Analysis And Regional Supply 2030|
Laparoscopic Gynecological Procedures Industry Overview
The global laparoscopic gynecological procedures market size is expected to reach USD 36.13 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast years, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, rising prevalence of gynecological disorders, technological advances, favorable reimbursement policies, and various government initiatives are key factors contributing to the growth of the market. Technological advancements in laparoscopy devices are one of the major drivers of this market. Numerous market players are investing in R&D for developing innovative products. Technological advancements in laparoscopes, visualization systems, and other components are collectively boosting the product demand.
Laparoscopic Gynecological Procedures Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global Laparoscopic Gynecological Procedures Market on the basis of procedure, end use, and region:
Based on the Procedure Insights, the market is segmented into Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Colpopexy (Sacrocolpopexy, Sacrocervicopexy, etc.), Laparoscopic Endometrial Excision, Laparoscopic Adnexal (Oophorectomy, SalpingoOophorectomy, etc.), Laparoscopic Diagnostic Procedures (Requiring Chromopertubation).
- In 2020, the laparoscopic hysterectomy segment dominated the market accounting for the largest revenue share of 48.2%.
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy is one of the widely used minimally invasive procedures for removing the uterus. This procedure has several advantages, such as the low risk of blood loss & infection and reduced hospital stays.
- The laparoscopic myomectomy segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. It is an inexpensive and safe procedure for removing fibroids from the uterus and advantageous as compared to other treatments.
- However, this procedure is currently challenging in minimally invasive surgery that necessitates a well-trained surgical team, appropriate instrumentation, and careful patient selection.
- Nevertheless, the increasing inclination of gynecologists toward laparoscopic techniques, and advancements in surgical instrumentation and suturing materials might help keep laparoscopic myomectomy from being restricted to tertiary care.
Based on the End-use Insights, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs).
- The hospitals segment held the largest revenue share of 57% in 2020. Hospitals offer superior care to patients and provide reimbursements for certain procedures, which are further contributing to the segment growth.
- Hospitals also witness a significantly high inflow of patients for laparoscopic procedures as compared to other healthcare settings, owing to ease of handling any emergencies that may arise during surgical procedures and availability of a broad range of treatment options.
- The ASCs segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. High preference for outpatient surgeries, increase in the adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, and cost-effectiveness of ASC-based laparoscopic procedures are key factors responsible for the lucrative growth of this segment.
- Lower postsurgical complications in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery are expected to increase the demand for ASCs as they offer several advantages to patients, including shorter procedure time and same-day discharge. Most intra-abdominal procedures can now be performed laparoscopically at ambulatory surgery centers, as these are less invasive.
Laparoscopic Gynecological Procedures Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
Key players are involved in adopting strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and new products launches, to strengthen their foothold in the global market.
Some prominent players in the global laparoscopic gynecological procedures market include
- Stryker Corp.
- Karl Storz SE & CO. Kg
- Johnson and Johnson
- Olympus Corp.
- CONMED Corp.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- The Cooper Companies, Inc.
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Microline Surgical
- Welfare Medical Ltd.
- Intuitive Surgical
- Shenzen Mindray Bio Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
Order a free sample PDF of the Laparoscopic Gynecological Procedures Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]