|Dental Bone Void Filler Market 2022 Product Definition, Regional Outlook, Forecast And CAGR 2030|
Dental Bone Void Filler Industry Overview
The global dental bone void filler market size is expected to reach USD 127.0 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth is attributable to the biological performance of materials, such as calcium phosphate-based bone substitutes that are biocompatible, have good volume maintenance over time, and are bioabsorbable. Dental professionals are at risk of contracting COVID-19 infection due to proximity with patients during the dental procedures. This factor has created fear among the dental professionals leading to reduced patient intake, which can, in turn, hamper the market growth.
Dental Bone Void Filler Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental bone void filler market on the basis of material type and region:
Based on the Material Type Insights, the market is segmented into Tricalcium Phosphate Ceramics, Biphasic Calcium Phosphate Ceramics, Calcium Phosphate Cements, Calcium Sulfates, Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM), Others.
- The Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) segment held the highest share of 25% in 2020. This can be attributed to the high popularity of the material among dental professionals and the rising complexity of bone grafting procedures leading to the increasing demand for demineralized bone matrix.
- Grafton is a bone graft substitute, bone void filler, and bone graft extender of the skeletal system not intrinsic to the stability of the bone structure. Grafton inject is a demineralized bone allograft that consists of demineralized cortical fibers that are derived from a cadaveric donor.
- The grafts come with a pre-loaded syringe with minimally invasive procedure accessories. This allows the product to be delivered through most retractor systems and helps facilitate any bone voids where union or fusion is desired.
- The market is broadly categorized into tricalcium phosphate ceramics, biphasic calcium phosphate ceramics, calcium phosphate cements, calcium sulfates, demineralized bone matrix, and others. The others segment primarily includes composite materials and hydroxyapatite.
- The others segment is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to the ability of composites to combine the advantages and characteristics of various materials, such as relatively better bioactivity, biocompatibility, bio absorbability, and osteoconductive.
Dental Bone Void Filler Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The market is highly competitive with the presence of many domestic as well as international players. Key companies are investing in new products and technological developments, which is propelling market growth.
Some prominent players in the global dental bone void filler market include
- Curasan, Inc.
- Olympus Terumo Biomaterials Corp.
- DePuy Synthes Companies (JnJ)
Order a free sample PDF of the Dental Bone Void Filler Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]