BOC Sciences is proud to provide you enzyme conjugation and modification services to be used as signal generating molecules. Our experts and chemists are professional to label the enzyme to make progress in your research. Moreover, our dedicated technical account managers will guide your project through every step of the process and constantly keep you informed of the latest project progress.
Enzyme labeling is a method used in bioanalysis in which chemical markers are placed on molecules within a substance. Molecular tags allow the detection and tracking of molecules in substances during chemical analysis or testing. Different types of tags can be used for this type of biolabel. When one enzyme is chemically bound to another molecule, this process is called enzyme labeling. Enzymes such as horseradish peroxidase (HRP) or alkaline phosphatase (ALP) can bind to antibodies, oligonucleotides, peptides or proteins, thus acting as signal molecules in a variety of applications.
Below is a list of our Enzyme Labeling:
- Enzyme Labeling of Antibodies
- Enzyme Labeling of Oligonucleotides
- Enzyme Labeling of Peptides
- Enzyme Labeling of Proteins
- Enzyme Labeling of Nanoparticle
Enzymes we use
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alkaline Phosphatase Amplification (AMP)
- Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Penicillinase (PNC)
- Glucose-t-Phosphate Dehydrogenase