The cell culture media market has been recording massive growth in recent times. The primary aspects attributed to boosting the market’s growth are a broad range of cell culture media applications and the rising number of research & development activities in the pharmaceutical industry. As per the studies by MRFR, the Cell Culture Media Market is likely to record a healthy CAGR of 8.33% in order to reach around USD 4,337.83 million by 2027.
Get Sample Reports- https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4462
Furthermore, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe is another aspect causing an upsurge in the growth of the cell culture media market. In addition, the growing expansion & product launches by leading market entities worldwide are also fueling the market’s growth. However, the threat of contamination of the media and the high costs associated with cell culture media are some of the major challenges that are likely to impede the growth of the cell culture media market. Nevertheless, the rise in focus on personalized and regenerative medicine is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the growth of the global Cell Culture Media Market.
List of Key Companies Covered in this report:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (US)
- GE Healthcare (US)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US)
- Danaher Corporation (US)
- BioMérieux SA (France)
- Lonza (Switzerland)
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (US)
- HiMedia Laboratories (India)
- Corning Incorporated (US)
- PromoCell (Germany)
- The Sartorius Group (Germany)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
The culture media market is bifurcated based on region, end user, research type, application, and type.
- The based on the type segment market is divided into stem cell media, specialty media, serum-free media, classical media, chemically defined media, lysogeny broth, and others. Among these types, chemically defined media is likely to hold maximum market share in the projected period.
- On the basis of applications, the market is classified as drug discovery, stem cell technologies, regenerative medicine & tissue engineering, biopharmaceuticals, cancer research, and others. Among these, cancer research is anticipated to grow at the highest rate in the forecasted period. There are different research types available in the market, such as cell therapy, cytogenetics, and others.
- Based on the end user, the culture media market is divided into a research laboratory, academic institute, biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry, and others.
- Out of all these end-users, biotech and pharmaceutical company segment registered the maximum market share and is anticipated to record the highest growth in the projected period. This is mainly attributed to the presence of a large number of pharmaceutical players, the growing number of regulatory approvals for culture-based vaccines, and the increasing use of single-use technologies.
Based on geography, the global cell culture media market is divided into regions like the Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. Among all these regions North American cell culture media market recorded for the maximum share in the global market attributed to the increasing prevalence of diseases, presence of major manufacturers, high disposable income, increasing awareness among the population, and technological advancements in the preclinical and clinical segment in the region.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1.1 MARKET SYNOPSIS
2 MARKET INTRODUCTION
2.1 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
2.2 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
2.3 LIST OF ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2 DATA MINING
3.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
3.4 PRIMARY RESEARCH
3.4.1 PRIMARY INTERVIEWS AND INFORMATION GATHERING PROCESS
3.4.2 BREAKDOWN OF PRIMARY RESPONDENTS
3.5 FORECASTING TECHNIQUES
3.6 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY FOR MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3.6.1 BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
3.6.2 TOP-DOWN APPROACH
3.7 DATA TRIANGULATION
TOC will be Continue…
Browse Full Reports- https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cell-culture-media-market-4462
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013