Commercial Tableware Services Industry Overview
The global commercial tableware services market size was valued at USD 11.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028. The rising adoption of serving ware with significant development in the foodservice and hospitality industry has been significantly driving the demand for tableware services in the commercial sector. Moreover, rising disposable incomes, changing lifestyles, and increasing social trends promoting social dining have contributed to an upswing in the demand for commercial tableware services.
Commercial Tableware Services Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global commercial tableware services market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Based on the Distribution Channel Insights, the market is segmented into Online, Offline.
- The offline distribution channel was the largest segment in 2020 and accounted for a revenue share of 92.6% in that year. The segment is expected to progress at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2028.
- The online channel segment accounted for a revenue share of 7.4% in 2020. The segment is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 2.8% from 2021 to 2028. The growth of this segment is attributed to the ease and convenience associated with ordering products online.
- The offline channel includes hypermarkets/supermarkets, convenience stores, and specialty stores. The offline distribution channel segment is also expected to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period.
- Business owners directly buy from either specialty stores or hypermarkets as the price and product availability is better in a store than on websites or e-commerce platforms.
Based on the Product Insights, the market is segmented into Dinnerware, Cutlery.
- The dinnerware segment dominated the market for commercial tableware services and accounted for the largest revenue share of 57.62% in 2020. The segment is expected to register a CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2028.
- The segment is growing owing to a rise in travel and leisure industries, especially in Asia Pacific and North America regions. The cutlery segment accounted for a share of 42.38% in 2020. The segment is expected to register a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2028 and is expected to account for a share of 41.31% of the global revenue by 2028.
- Although still a niche category of material, copperware has also been linked to its aesthetic appeal and cultural association in many parts of the world, which would further lead to its incorporation in dinnerware products.
Commercial Tableware Services Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The market for commercial tableware services is fragmented in nature with the presence of a large number of regional and international players. Players operating in this industry are relying on strategic measures such as support and services to customers to get their confidence and assist them with their business amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some prominent players in the global commercial tableware services market include
- Cardinal International
- Churchill China Ltd.
- Steelite International
- Fiskars Group
- Libbey Inc.
- Villeroy & Bosch AG
- Royal Doulton
- Denby Pottery Company Ltd.
- Gibsons Overseas Inc.
- Republic Plastics
- Dart Container Corporation
- Pigeon toe Ceramics
Order a free sample PDF of the Commercial Tableware Services Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]