According to the report, the market is prognosticated to record a CAGR of 2.2% across the projection period 2016 to 2022.
Contraceptive pills are likely to witness considerable demand in the years to come. The observation offered by Market Research Future (MRFR) unfolds that the global Contraceptive Pills Industry is expected to enter a phase of maturity in the foreseeable future.
The issue of problem explosion has encouraged the increasing consumption of contraceptive pills. It has motivated the governments to invest in its distribution for market penetration. In addition, non-profit organizations are also expected to support the use of pills. These factors are expected to expedite the revenue growth of the contraceptive pills market in the years to come. The social awakening regarding the use of these pills supported by organizations is expected to lead the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
The ongoing protest against abortion has escalated serious concerns regarding accidental pregnancies. This, in turn, is projected to shed light on the pills as a safer option, thus, supporting its increased sales. Also, the easier access to the product is likely to catapult the contraceptive pills market on upward trajectory. However, the availability of alternatives such as condom is expected to check the expansion of the contraceptive pills market over the next couple of years. Increasing awareness about the availability of alternatives is poised to restrict the market growth in the years to come.
Contraceptive pills cause several side effects such as a change in gynecological issues, hormonal imbalance, etc. Some of these pills, especially emergency contraceptive pills, can adversely affect the fecundity of women. This, in turn, is projected to check the expansion of the contraceptive pills market over the next few years. However, the research & development of male contraceptive pills is likely to have a positive impact on market growth in the forthcoming years.
Pharmaceuticals, HLL Life Care, Sopharma AD, V Care Pharma, and Ferring B.V are some of the prominent players participating in the landscape of the global contraceptive pills market. These players are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the market in the years to come.
This MRFR report includes a detailed segmental analysis of the global contraceptive pills market based on drug class. The segments of the market include monophasic, triphasic, and others.
Study objectives of Contraceptive Pills Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Contraceptive Pills market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by drug class, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Contraceptive Pills market.
The report presents an exhaustive regional assessment of the global contraceptive pills market for offering an informative insight. These segments, on the basis of region, are Americas, the Middle East & Africa (MEA), Europe, and Asia Pacific. Americas is the leading the expansion of the global market and is anticipated to maintain its control over the maximum market share in the foreseeable future. The latest regulations in some of the states of the U.S. against abortion is anticipated to boost the sales of contraceptive in the years to come.
Europe contraceptive pills market is also projected to exhibit considerable growth at the second spot in the upcoming years. Increasing awareness about the product is the key factor responsible for catalyzing expansion of the contraceptive pills in the market over the assessment period. Meanwhile, Asia Pacific is likely to register the highest CAGR across the forecast period.
The market scenario represents healthy competition. Increasing investments in research & development by the key players are poised to boost revenue creation in the contraceptive pills market in the forthcoming years. The emphasis is on the minimization of adverse effects of the pills and ensuring cent percent results. Product development is likely to drive the growth of the contraceptive pills market over the next couple of years. In addition, other growth trajectories are also being trodden by the market participants for acceleration of revenue growth. Some of these growth strategies are mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, etc.
- Inhealthcare, a leading UK-based digital healthcare company has reported sealed a collaboration deal with sin NHS organisations in the North East. The agreement will allow both patients and clinicians leverage a slew of digital programs collectively known as ‘health call’.
- Livongo, a US-based healthcare technology companies that focus of offering solutions to patients with diabetes is reportedly going public. The decision is aligned with the increased digital healthcare IPOs. The firm priced its shares at USD 28 each, taking its valuation to over 2 Bn.
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013