FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial for new customers. During this period, you can test the service and its features at no cost. To start your free trial, simply sign up for an account on the FuboTV website and provide your payment information. If you choose not to continue your subscription after the trial period, be sure to cancel before the trial ends to avoid being charged.
You can follow these steps to create a FuboTV account:
- Go to the FuboTV website at www.fubo.tv.
- Click on the “Start Free Trial” button on the homepage.
- Choose the subscription plan you want to sign up for. FuboTV offers several plans, including the Standard plan, Family plan, and Elite plan.
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- Provide your payment information if required (this may vary depending on the current promotion).
- Click on the “Start Watching FuboTV” button to complete your account creation.
Once you have created your FuboTV account, you can log in to the FuboTV website or mobile app to start watching live TV, on-demand movies and TV shows, and more.
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel