Conceded printer is the main choice accessible in Printer determination list
- Conceded printer is the main choice accessible while getting to a Printing task in Sage 100
- Conceded printing is the main choice accessible while printing structures or reports
- Conceded and Export printer is the main choice accessible in Printer determination list
- This might happen for one client, or for all clients
- See button can not be chosen in any event, for Deferred
Reinforcement Warning: Use alert while working with the beneath item usefulness. Continuously make a reinforcement of your information prior to continuing with cutting edge arrangements.
Network Warning: This arrangement requires progressed information on your organization. Contact your framework chairman for help. Adjusting Windows security erroneously can seriously influence framework tasks. Sage isn’t liable for activity issues brought about by erroneously changing your Windows security. Continuously make a reinforcement of your information prior to continuing with cutting edge arrangements.
Working System Warning: This arrangement requires progressed information on your PC’s working framework. Contact your framework chairman for help. Adjusting your Windows Registry inaccurately can seriously influence framework tasks. Sage isn’t answerable for activity issues brought about by inaccurately adjusting your Windows Registry. Continuously make a reinforcement of your information prior to continuing with cutting edge arrangements.
- Reports envelope missing from the MAS90 registry.
- Lacking client freedoms, consents to the characterized information way, or an invalid print drivers in Windows.
- Deficient client consents to the nearby MAS90 organizer on the workstation (Advanced and Premium).
- Lapsed Windows client secret key.
- Sota.Ini record is harmed or inaccurate on client station
Open Library Master, Main, Company MaintenanceData way might be mistaken in Company Maintenance:
- Click the Preferences tab
- In the Data Location and Payroll Data Location fields, check an UNC way is chosen (model: “\\Servername\Apps\MAS90\MAS_XXX”) and not an actual drive letter (model: C:\Apps\Mas90).
- Invalid Windows Printers:
- Open Start, Control Panel, Devices and Printers
- Survey recorded printers are substantial. Erase any printers with Status Unable to interface or different mistakes.
- Affirm chosen Windows Default Printer is a real printer, and capable print a test page
Have a Windows Domain-level Administrator sign onto the impacted workstation, then, at that point, access Sage 100 and a report or structure printing task window, to test in the event that the issue actually happens.
- For Sage 100 Advanced or Premium versions, the Windows account used to run Sage 100 on the server (as a Service or as an Application, so workstation clients might associate) might be deficient in consents. The record ought to be a Domain Administrator account (or in the Domain Administrator bunch).
- Assuming this happens in Sage 100 Advanced or Premium versions, test by signing in utilizing Standard mode. On the off chance that it works in Standard mode, the issue is logical a consents issue with Windows account used to run Sage 100 as a Service or as an Application
- Note: For extra data on utilizing “Standard mode”, see the Related Resources segment
- For clients on Citrix/TS, a few clients have revealed setting consents at the Citrix server. (No extra subtleties were given.)
Find More-: Earned Income Tax Credit
Lacking Permissions to the neighborhood “..\MAS90” organizer:
Confirm that the Windows client has Full Control of the neighborhood “..\MAS90” organizer (and all sub-envelopes and records under it) where the Sage 100 Workstation Setup client has been introduced.
In the event that consents are changed, reboot the workstation a while later.
Check the ODBC way in SOTA.INI for the Sage 100 Advanced workstation:
- On the off chance that a Crystal structure or report is chosen, the client might have lacking freedoms to the Sage 100 information envelope on the server. Gem Reports utilizes the UNC way to get to information and requires adequate organization authorizations.
- At the workstation, open Windows Explorer. Peruse to “..\MAS90\Launcher\” envelope where the Sage 100 Workstation Setup client has been introduced.
- Open the SOTA.ini record utilizing Notepad
- Look down to the [Servers] segment.
Duplicate the UNC way that showcases after Path=
(Note: If no way exists, that is likewise a known reason. An example [Servers] segment ought to show up as follows:
1=ServerName;;APS=SAGE;APPLICATION=Sage 100 ERP;Path=\\ServerName\Sage\MAS90\
where might be the genuine port number that Sage 100 Advanced program is running at.
In the event that this data is feeling the loss of, the Sota.ini record is harmed. Supplant from a functioning workstation. (C:\Sage\Sage 100 Workstation\Home\Launcher index or reinstall Sage 100 Workstation programming)
- Click the Start button, and afterward click Run.
- Glue the UNC way out from the dark field, and snap OK. The organizer ought to open in Windows Explorer.
- If a mistake or logon brief shows, the way is either inaccurate or confined.
Check the way in the SOTAMAS90 DSN:
Note: The way in SOTAMAS90 ought to match the ODBC way in Sota.ini.
- Open ODBC Data Source Administrator in Windows, Control Panel
- Select SOTAMAS90, and tap the Configure button.
- Duplicate the way from in the Database way field.
- Click the Start button, and afterward click Run. Glue the UNC way out of the dark field, and snap OK. The envelope ought to open in Windows Explorer
- If a mistake or logon brief exchange box opens, the way is either wrong or confined.
Reports envelope might be absent from the “..\MAS90” registry:
Confirm that the “Reports” envelope is available in the “..\MAS90” registry on the server where Sage 100 is introduced. In the event that the envelope is missing reestablish it from an ongoing reinforcement.
- Lapsed Windows User Password
- Close all applications and log out of Windows or reboot your PC.
- Change your secret phrase.
Find Also-: Bank Feeds Error Code