Dental Suction Systems Industry Overview
The global dental suction systems market size is expected to reach USD 639.2 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth is attributable to technological advancements in dental suction products. Moreover, an increasing number of dental surgical procedures is expected to contribute to the growth of the market. Technological advancements are also expected to favor market growth. For instance, Tyscor, a new suction unit, is energy-efficient and saves more than 50% of energy. The device is also lightweight & compact and it can convert the dry suction unit to a wet suction unit. In addition, the device is the first spray mist suction unit with radial technology in the dental market.
Dental Suction Systems Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental suction systems market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
Based on the Product Insights, the market is segmented into Wet, Dry.
- The wet suction system product segment held the largest revenue share of more than 54% in 2020. The wet suction units are highly reliable than the dry systems. These units are powered by electric motors that power the vacuum pumps, which separate the liquid and solid.
- The vacuum pump draws waste products, water, and air through tubing into the pump. The wet suction system also features a reverse flow valve and implementation of central amalgam separation. These features of the product drive its demand, thereby contributing to the segment growth.
- The dry product segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 due to the advantages associated with these systems. These systems are energy-efficient, require less maintenance, and have features, such as variable speed motor functionality that provides consistency in extraction power.
Based on the End-Use Insights, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Dental Offices.
- The dental offices segment dominated the market in 2020 accounting for more than 55% of the global revenue share. This can be attributed to the increased number of dental treatment procedures in these healthcare settings.
- The use of extraoral suction technology for the protection of staff and patient is one such initiative adopted by dental offices to prevent the spread of the virus. These factors are anticipated to propel segment growth. The dental office segment is also expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
- The rising demand for diagnosis & treatments and the presence of a large number of dental specialists in these healthcare settings along with an increasing number of dental offices are expected to drive the segment growth.
Dental Suction Systems Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The market is highly competitive marked by the presence of many domestic as well as international players. The key players that dominated the market in 2020 include Becker Pumps Australia, Cattani, and Dental International.
Some prominent players in the global dental suction systems market include
- Becker Pumps Australia
- Dental International
- Metasys Dental
- Ads Dental System
- A-dec, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Dentalez, Inc.
Order a free sample PDF of the Dental Suction Systems Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]