Stratview Research has published a new report titled “Drone Service Market” which is segmented by Industry Type (Infrastructure, Agriculture, Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Utility & Power, Security, Search & Rescue, Mining, Insurance, and Others), by Application Type (Aerial Photography & Remote Sensing, Data Acquisition & Analytics, Mapping & Surveying, 3D Modeling, Disaster Risk Management & Mitigation, Inspection & Environmental Monitoring, and Others), by Duration of Service Type (Short Duration Services, Long Duration Services), by Type (Drone Platform Services, Drone MRO Services, and Drone Training & Education Services), by Solution Type (Enterprise, Point), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World).
As per the study, the market is valued at US$ 12.9 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 55.4 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 27.5% from 2022 to 2027.
- Increased requirement for qualitative data in various industries,
- Growing use of drone services for industry-specific solutions,
- Improvised regulatory framework are the prime factors expected to bolster the growth of the global drone service market during 2022-2027.
This report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can affect the industry’s market dynamics. It provides a thorough analysis of the market segments which include products, applications, and competitor analysis.
The market is bifurcated into various segments. Below given is the segment-wise analysis –
The market is segmented as aerial photography & remote sensing, data acquisition & analytics, mapping & surveying, 3D modeling, disaster risk management & mitigation, inspection & environmental monitoring, and others.
- The aerial photography & remote sensing application segment is estimated to register the highest growth during 2022-2027.
- The growth of the segment is owing to the increase in the demand for aerial photography from various sectors, such as architecture, infrastructure, civil engineering, and oil & gas across the world.
The market is segmented as enterprise and point.
- The enterprise segment is expected to grow at a higher rate in the coming five years.
- The growth of this segment can be attributed to the fact that enterprise solutions deliver end-to-end services to various industries.
- Further, escalating demand for analytical services and software solutions in the drone service market is propelling the growth of the segment.
Which Region is expected to remain the largest market?
Regional Analysis of Drone Service Market
- The drone service market in the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to witness the highest growth during 2022-2027.
- This growth is owing to the increasing number of drone services being used by various industries, such as mining, agriculture, and oil & gas in the region.
- China and India are the growth engines of the region. North America and Europe are also expected to offer substantial growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Who are the Key Players in the Market?
This report provides market intelligence most comprehensively. It also provides critical insights into the key players active in the market, enabling strategic decision-making for the existing market players and those willing to enter the market. The following are the key players active in the Drone Service Market:
- Cyberhawk Innovations Limited
- Edall Systems
- Identified Technologies
- Martek Aviation
- Precision Hawk
- Sky-Futures Ltd.
- Sky-Futures Ltd.
- Terra Drone Corporation.
Key questions answered by the report
- What is the projected CAGR for revenue from the Drone Service Market during the forecast period?
- What would the market be valued at by 2027?
- What is a major driving factor for the growth of the market?
- Which region accounted for the largest revenue share in the Drone Service Market?
- Which are the major market players?
Stratview Research delivers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirements, please send your inquiry to [email protected]. Or connect with our experts at +1-313-307-4176.
Stratview Research is a global market research firm, offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with insightful market data to aid strategic decision-making. These exclusive reports are the result of exclusive research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, composites, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy, and more.
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel