Enterprise Architecture Tools Industry Overview
The global enterprise architecture tools market size is estimated to reach USD 1.41 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing importance of affiliate enterprise IT solutions and business-driven architecture methods are expected to boost the market growth. The business is being supported by the enterprise architecture tools, which add large data capabilities and save time meanwhile reducing the process time. These factors are anticipated to increase the use of enterprise architecture tools by businesses, subsequently driving the market growth globally.
Enterprise Architecture Tools Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global enterprise architecture tools market based on solution, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Based on the Solution Insights, the market is segmented into Application Architecture, Data Architecture, Security Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Others.
- The application architecture segment accounted for the largest market share of over 30% in 2020. The most widely used architecture tool in the market is the application architecture solution, which allows businesses to assess the mapping and aggregation of their software applications as part of their overall corporate architecture.
- Businesses can adapt rapidly to changing user requirements and shorten time to market with strong, agile application architecture. It also helps businesses in discovering functional gaps and ensuring that applications are scalable and reliable.
- The data architecture segment is anticipated to expand at a considerable CAGR over the forecast period as it supports the development and implementation of data governance.
Based on the Deployment Insights, the market is segmented into On-premise, Cloud.
- The on-premise segment accounted for the largest market share of over 60% in 2020. Customers’ in-house servers and computer equipment are used to build and deploy software or solutions in an on-premises delivery model. Hence, this model is less expensive for the customers compared to the cloud.
- Due to the usage of machine learning, IT devices, sensors, and a variety of other devices, every organization generates massive volumes of data. The on-premises deployment option allows businesses to ingest data into their databases, ensuring data protection.
- Furthermore, growing concerns about data theft and the loss of critical company information via cloud-based platforms are driving the demand for on-premises enterprise architecture tools.
Based on the Enterprise Size Insights, the market is segmented into Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises.
- The large enterprise segment accounted for the largest market share of over 65% in 2020. Enterprise architecture tools’ agility and adaptability are driving their demand among large businesses, leading to the inclusion of new functionalities regularly. Organizations across the globe utilize a variety of software and systems to generate vast amounts of data.
- Large corporate networks and multiple revenue streams are the primary factors driving the adoption of enterprise architecture tools among large enterprises. Large companies have larger funds and are always keen on investing in new technologies to expand their business.
Based on the End-use Insights, the market is segmented into BFSI, Consumer Goods & Retail, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Others.
- The IT and telecom segment accounted for the largest market share of over 30% in 2020. The segment growth can be attributed to the growth of digital transformation capabilities. Enterprise architecture tools help telecommunication companies enhance their technologies and strategic planning for product expansion.
- Furthermore, the advent of 5G technology is expected to increase competition in the market and also the demand for enterprise architecture tools that support the applications better. Digital transformation, the advent of 5G technology, and other technological advancements are some of the factors driving the deployment of enterprise architecture tools in the IT sector to support strategic initiatives and planning based on the future aspect of technology.
- Various upright challenges related to maintaining IP copyrights and cross-border data privacy and security are expected to increase with the use of applications and integrated solutions.
Enterprise Architecture Tools Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
Strategic mergers and acquisitions and partnerships are expected to be the most effective ways for market players to gain quick access to emerging markets.
Some prominent players in the global enterprise architecture tools market include
- Software AG
- MEGA International
- BOC Group
- Orbus Software
Order a free sample PDF of the Enterprise Architecture Tools Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel