Glutathione Resin Industry Overview
The global glutathione resin market size is expected to reach USD 777.46 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period, as per the new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is majorly driven by the rising product demand on account of the rapid expansion of pharmaceutical industries and vaccine production.
Glutathione Resin Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global glutathione resin market report on the basis of application and region:
Based on the Application Insights, the market is segmented into Protein Purification, Immunoprecipitation (IP), Research, Others.
- The protein purification application segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 41% in 2020. This high share was attributed to the increased demand for protein extraction from complex mixtures and increased research in biotechnological & pharmaceutical fields.
- Companies have developed protein purification technologies to develop COVID-19 vaccines. Researchers can isolate and purify protein with higher yields using newer technologies, such as the novel CL7/Im7 system. Purified proteins are being successfully used in vaccine production, immunological studies, protein-DNA, and protein-protein interaction.
- The rising demand for therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of patients is a major driver that is propelling the pharmaceutical industry’s growth.
- Glutathione resin is highly used in research applications for protein extractions. Numerous branches of biomedical, pharmaceutical, laboratory research, academic research, etc. find the use of recombinant proteins for the study of molecules and pathways or direct applications.
- With the rising population, the demand for vaccines, pharmaceutical drugs, and high-quality proteins is growing, resulting in a surge in market growth. It is expected that most of the demand will arise from applications, such as research labs, to study protein-protein interaction, immunological studies vaccine production, and other biochemical analysis.
- The GST can be removed by using re-chromatography on the glutathione column with protein of interest can be separated using other techniques, such as ion exchange or gel filtration.
Glutathione Resin Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The companies operating in the industry are constantly undertaking new initiatives to develop more productive and innovative products in an attempt to strengthen their position in the global market. Innovations in this field are likely to pave the way for the existing as well as new players in the industry over the forecast period.
Some prominent players in the global glutathione resin market include
- Merck kGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Takara Bio, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Corporation Life Sciences Ltd.
Order a free sample PDF of the Glutathione Resin Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel