The global Herbal Tea Market size is expected to reach USD 2,050.2 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. High demand of flavonoid-based beverages, which have anti-oxidant characteristics is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Organic tea is a very popular beverage prepared using buds and leaves obtained from Camellia sinensis. It is free from pesticides, herbicides and artificial fertilizers, and has antioxidant characteristics. Demand for organic tea is increasing rapidly because people are becoming more health-conscious. It also helps in slimming and keeps the body hydrated. Because of these benefits, it is closely associated with the health and fitness, and wellness industries and is the leading choice among those who want to lose weight.
Manufacturers in the Herbal Tea Market are adopting different strategies such as merger and acquisition, product innovations, and expansion of plant capacity to increase their market revenue share and global presence. For instance, Tea Company & The Tea Room Chocolate offers a variety of organic tea-based products such as a 60% dark chocolate bar with green tea, a white chocolate bar with honey and chamomile tea, and a 60% dark chocolate bar with raspberry rooibos tea.
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4743
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Black tea segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, owing to its major health benefits such as presence of antioxidants that help to block DNA damage associated with exposure to tobacco or other toxic chemicals. These antioxidants are different from those obtained from fruits and vegetables, and as a regular part of the daily diet, these can provide additional benefits for a healthy living. Black tea has antimicrobial properties that can kill harmful microbes and improve intestinal bacteria and immunity.
- Oolong tea segment is expected to expand at a faster revenue growth rate over the forecast period. It is a Chinese traditional herbal tea that is partially fermented and semi-oxidized. It differs from green tea and black tea in terms of antioxidant content such as thearubigins, theaflavins, and EGCG. Consuming oolong tea provides various health benefits such as improving metabolism, lowering cholesterol levels, and helping to lose weight.
- Flavored tea segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Flavored tea is gaining special attention in modern times, due to its enhanced flavor. Shifting trend from traditional tea to flavored tea is another driver boosting demand for flavored organic tea. This type of tea is available in the forms of oolong, mint, chamomile, cinnamon, and others. It contains plenty of vitamin C which helps to maintain blood sugar and cholesterol levels, manage weight loss, and boosts a person’s immunity.
- Supermarkets or hypermarkets segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period. This channel offers a large variety of goods in one place, provides great discount on bulk purchase, and give seasonal offers to attract many customers towards product purchase.
- North America accounted for significant market revenue share in 2020 because of growing consumption of organic tea in the United States and constant launch of new flavors by prominent players. Consumers are becoming more conscious about the safety of healthy food. The trend of consuming effective organic beverages in the United States and Canada also drives market revenue growth in this region.
- Some major companies profiled in the global market report are Associated British Foods plc, Unilever plc, Tata Consumer Products, The Bigelow Tea Company, The Republic of Tea, Stash Tea Company, Tazo Tea Company, The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd., Newman’s Own, Inc., and Tetley.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/4743
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented Herbal Tea Market based on type, form, taste, packaging type, distribution channel, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Green Tea
- Black Tea
- White Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Herbal Tea
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dried Leaf
Taste Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Paper Pouches
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supermarkets or Hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Specialty stores
- Online Retail
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request Customization on this report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4743
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data
Meat Substitutes Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/meat-substitutes-market
Cocoa Processing Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cocoa-processing-market
Vitamin H (Biotin) Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vitamin-h-biotin-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs