The global hot melt adhesives market size is expected to reach USD 13.75 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for hot melt adhesives for Do It Yourself (DIY) art and craft projects, and increasing adoption of these adhesives for lamination of wooden panels and kitchen countertops are expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of hot melt adhesives in the footwear industry is also expected to boost growth of the global hot melt adhesives market in near future.
Hot melt adhesives help to decrease the fume or yellow coloring caused by over-heating, and polyolefin-based hot melt adhesives provide high penetration and strong bond to various materials, especially in footwear assembly. Hot melt adhesives are also used in various applications during the manufacturing process of footwear, such as lamination of shoe vamp, bonding of counter and insole, and foam pasting, which is another major factor to increase demand for hot melt adhesives in the footwear industry. Additionally, increasing usage of hot melt adhesives for lamination of furniture and wooden products to provide a strong bond with the fabric attached to the furniture is also expected to drive revenue growth of the market.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1053
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA) segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share over the forecast period. Rising adoption of ethylene-vinyl acetate for padding sports equipment, such as bicycle saddles, boxing pads, hockey pads, helmets, and others, by sports equipment manufacturers is increasing demand for ethylene-vinyl acetate, which is expected to boost revenue growth of the segment.
- Packaging solutions segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global hot melt adhesives market between 2022 and 2030. Rising need for proper packaging solutions for products to protect their contents from any damage during transportation, handling, and storage is driving revenue growth of the segment. Packaging helps in keeping a product intact throughout its logistics chain from manufacturer to the end user, and this is leading to increasing adoption of better sealing for products, which is expected to boost growth of the segment.
- Asia-Pacific hot melt adhesives market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rapid growth of the packaging industry in countries in the region is expected to drive market revenue growth. Rising demand for non-woven hygiene products is another major factor that is expected to drive revenue growth of the hot melt adhesives market in Asia-Pacific.
- In November 2021, Sika AG announced signing of an agreement to acquire MBCC Group, the former BASF Construction Chemicals, to boost its growth strategy and strengthen its position as a worldwide construction industry sustainability leader.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include The 3M Company, Arkema S.A, Dow Silicones Corporation, H.B Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Company KGaA, Jowat SE, Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Limited, Sika AG, Avery Dennison Corporation, and Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hot-melt-adhesives-market
Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Styrenic Block Copolymers
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Amorphous Poly-alpha-olefin (APAO)
- Polyurethane (PU)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilo Tons; 2019-2030)
- Nonwoven Hygiene
- Furniture & Wooden Work
- Packaging Solutions
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The Hot Melt Adhesives market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Hot Melt Adhesives market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1053
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Hot Melt Adhesives market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Hot Melt Adhesives market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Hot Melt Adhesives market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs