If you cannot remember your existing password, you can request a new one through your primary email address. If you are unsure how to reset PayPal password and keep them safe, continue reading this blog to learn more about it. In case you cannot access your PayPal account, you can contact PayPal to receive further instructions. You can also recover the PayPal account via phone by taking the steps mentioned below:
- To do this, visit the PayPal website and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Next, enter your email address and click the ‘Forgot your password link.
- The email will be sent to your primary email address, and you should click the link to change your password.
- Once you have successfully reset your PayPal account password, you can continue your transactions.
Once you have entered the correct six-digit code, PayPal will send you a new password via email. You must confirm your new password and save it on your computer.
How to reset a PayPal password with email?
Resetting the PayPal password with email is easy. All you need is your primary email address, and you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. The link contains instructions to confirm the new password, and you will be sent another one if you forget your old one. Please make sure you remember your new password so you can sign in to your PayPal account with it again. We recommend using a password manager to secure your accounts and keep your personal information secure.
To reset your PayPal password, take the steps mentioned below:
- First, go to your account and then click on Security.
- Click on password and then select Update. To “PayPal Change my Password”.
- You will need to enter your current password in the first field and enter your new one in the remaining two fields.
- Once you have completed this, you will receive an email from PayPal confirming your new password.
- After you complete the process, you can log in to your PayPal account and continue purchasing.
Moreover, it would help if you verify your identity on PayPal. PayPal will send you a six-digit code to your associated email or phone number. If the email does not work, you can call them or pick up the phone. They will ask you to answer some security questions and recover your PayPal account. You can also use a password manager to save your new password. In addition to this, if you do not have an email address, you can use a different one.
How do I recover my PayPal account without a phone number?
If you have forgotten your phone number, you can still recover your PayPal account. You need to take the following steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Next, select Forgot email or password? And fill in the username and email associated with your PayPal account.
- Once you’ve entered this information, you’ll receive a verification code and a link for PayPal Reset Password. Follow the instructions to confirm your account.
- PayPal will send an email to your primary email address, and you must click on the link to change it.
If you have forgotten PayPal password, you’ll need to contact PayPal via telephone. You can do this by logging in with your secondary email address. It’s worth noting that your PayPal account will remain active while you cannot access it. If you’re not sure what email address to use to reset Password for PayPal, try sending a text message to your primary email address. It will ask you to confirm your identity. If you enter the wrong email address, you’ll be asked to give up your account. After receiving the message, you should change your PayPal password. If you don’t know your email address, check your spam folder. Alternatively, try typing your current phone number.
How do I reset my PayPal password without my phone number and security questions?
If you are in a situation when the PayPal password is forgotten, you can recover it without the help of a verification resource. All you have to do is go to the PayPal login page and select the option to receive your new password through text or call. Once you receive this, you must enter your security question and card number. To complete the process, follow the onscreen instructions.
You can also create a new account by entering another email address, mobile phone number, and password. You need to following steps to change your PayPal password without phone number and security questions:
- If you have forgotten your password, the first thing you need to do is verify your account.
- This can be done by clicking the Forgot Password link available on the PayPal website. The second option requires you to provide your phone number, but you can use this option if you have forgotten your phone number.
- After logging in to your PayPal account, you’ll need to provide a phone number.
- A cell phone number is not enough. If you’d prefer, you can also enter an alternate email address. This option requires you to verify your account using a security question.
- You’ll need to enter the verification code into a box and confirm your identity before logging in.
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel