HP Printers are prominent for high-speed and great-quality of printing solutions. However, there are times when your printer keeps you waiting for so long to deliver the printouts. Although HP Printer Printing Slow is a very annoying problem, identifying the feasible causes of triggering this issue is important to fix it soon. In fact, when your printer takes much time to begin the printing process, it will badly impact your workflow. In this post, we’ve got the solutions covered so, you can attempt and solve your problem in a minute.
Why Is My HP Printer Printing Slow? Viable Reasons
The most common reasons why is your HP Printer Printing Slow are listed below:
- Outdated or corrupted drivers installed against your HP Printer.
- When your printer is connected to a shared network.
- Due to the overloaded printer server
- Faulty connections or defective USB cables.
- When there is no ink or toner, then also you can experience HP Printer Slow Printing problem.
- Paper jam issue.
- Numerous print commands were attempted from different devices over the same Wi-Fi network.
Productive Solutions To Quickly Fix HP Printer Printing Slow Issue
Beneath-noted is some effectual solutions that can help you in troubleshooting the HP Printer Printing Slow problem. Let’s strive to implement them one by one until your printer starts printing too fast.
Solution 1: Reset Your HP Printer
- First, turn on your printer.
- Then, carefully remove the printer from idle mode.
- Disconnect the power chord from the rear of the HP Printer.
- Unplug the power chord from the wall outlet.
- Wait almost a minute and plug the power chord back in.
- Now, turn on your printer once again and wait until the printer is in idle mode.
- This is it! Your printer has been reset and also resolved your slow printing error.
Solution 2: Check The Printer Preferences For HP Printer
To make your printing process faster, you need to verify your printer preferences. Here’s how to check:
- Click on your “HP Printer” and then tap the “Manage” button.
- Now, click the “Printing Preferences” tab.
- Tap on the “Paper/Quality” tab.
- Now, select the paper type, paper size, and special page separately.
- Adjust the print quality to “Normal”.
- Finally, hit the “OK” button.
- Now, apply the changes.
If the problem of ‘HP Printer Slow Printing’ continues, reinstall the printer driver.
Solution 3: Select Both Cartridges For Fast Printing
- First, ensure all your printer’s ink cartridges are accurately installed.
- Next, replace the empty/low cartridges so that you can print with no disruption.
HP Printer Technical Support For HP Printer Printing Slow
Are you still unable to resolve HP Printer slow printing? If none of the above-mentioned solving tips have worked for you, then don’t fret! We have tech-savvy to provide quality HP Printer Technical Support so you can effortlessly solve your problem.