AUG09,2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ — The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment Market.
The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment Market is estimated to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2020 to USD 3.9 billion by 2026 at a healthy CAGR of 7.05% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample here https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1720/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-(HBOT)-devices-equipment-market.html#form
Based on product, the market has been divided into hyperbaric oxygen chambers, chamber accessories, consumables, and others.
- The hyperbaric oxygen chambers have been further sub-segmented into monoplace chambers, multiplace chambers, topical chambers, and portable chambers.
- The hyperbaric oxygen chambers segment accounted for a substantial market share in 2020.
- The segment growth can be attributed to owing to its widespread usage in end-use applications.
The market in North America accounted for the largest share in 2020.
- The regional market growth can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of acute & wound coupled with the availability of technologically advanced solutions and the presence of established healthcare infrastructure.
- The market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to register a healthy growth rate on account of rising consumer awareness about the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy and increased spending on healthcare infrastructure development in developing countries.
manufacturers. Further, the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment market is mainly driven by increase in population and rise in construction of residential and non-residential buildings.
Key players operating in the global Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment market are-
- Gulf Coast Hyperbarics, Inc. (The U.S),
- Etc Biomedical Systems (The U.S),
- Oxyheal International, Inc. (The U.S),
- Sechrist Industries, Inc. (The U.S),
- Hyperbaric Sac (Peru),
- Perry Baromedical Corporation (The U.S),
- Hearmec Co., Ltd. (Japan),
- Haux-Life-Support GmbH (Germany),
- Fink Engineering Pty. Ltd. (Australia), and
- IHC Hytech B.V. (Netherlands).
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making. It is a global market intelligence firm providing a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
Contact: Stratview Research
E-mail: [email protected]
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel