When you install QB desktop, you can come across the QuickBooks error 1904. This error could be challenging for the users as it hinders them from running their day-to-day activities on QuickBooks. Users have also reported this error on their desktop when they upgrade from Pro to Premier. As there are some causes that can instigate this error on your desktop, we have discussed them here in this blog. Let us discover and implement the solutions and try to fix the error quickly from our QuickBooks now.
Looking for help from our experts to fix the QuickBooks error 1904? If yes, call our experts and talk to them to get support from our experts. Ring them on 1.855.738.2784 now.
How does the QuickBooks error code 1904 incite on your desktop?
- When you install a Windows operating system on your desktop, the error can show up.
- The users, when upgrading the QB desktop version, can further lead to the error.
- The QuickBooks error code 1904 can be caused by insufficient Windows permission for installation.
- Corruption in the Windows installer files is also the source of the error.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error c 184
What are the solutions to mend the QuickBooks 2017 install error 1904?
Here are some fixes. Try to improvise them and eliminate the QuickBooks 2017 install error 1904 from your desktop now.
Solution 1: Employ the diagnostic tool using the tool hub
- Shut down your QB and access the tool hub if you have it. If you do not have it, consider downloading it.
- Complete the installation of the tool hub on your desktop and then agree to the terms and instructions displayed on your screen.
- Tap twice to access the tool hub on your desktop and then choose the section Installation Issues.
- Now, pick the QB Install Diagnostic tool and let it run for a few minutes here. Start your system again and access QB at last.
Solution 2: Move to your Windows administrator account
- Access the start menu and enter in CMD; once you see the icon for CMD, perform right-click on it and pick the option run as admin.
- Write net user administrator /active: yes in the command tab and then tap on enter. Shut the command window once the command is complete.
- Move to the Start menu and tap on sign out. Choose the account stating administrator and then sign in. Now, you will not need a password.
The users can reinstall their QuickBooks if they are still stuck with this error on their desktop and see if it still appears.
Summation of the blog!
Being familiar with these errors makes it users to eliminate them quickly. We hope you have rectified the QuickBooks error 1904 easily. Call our experts on 1.855.738.2784 and get their help if you cannot fix this error on your own. With their expertise in QB, they can guide and assist you properly when these bugs appear on your desktop.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve Mainframe Must Be Already Created by Now As This DLL is Demand Loaded