QuickBooks Desktop has a unique technical interface along with highly effective accounting tools that have been appreciated by small-scale business units across the world.
Sometimes, users run into troublesome error messages while trying to operate this application on the computer & one of the common error messages that occur while trying to launch ‘QB Integration Manager’ through a valid process is ‘Mainframe Must Be Already Created by Now As This DLL is Demand Loaded’.
Here, you will find accurate solutions to easily weed out this technical issue from the system.
If you are distressed due to the ‘Mainframe Must Be Already Created by Now As This DLL is Demand Loaded’ error message, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to get help from our QB Experts Team.
Mainframe Created Demand Loaded Error in QuickBooks: Common Reasons
The ‘Mainframe Created Demand Loaded Error in QuickBooks’ occurs due to the reasons listed below:
- An older version of the ‘.NET framework’ is the primary trigger for this error message.
- Having certain installation glitches within various QB files can also instigate this issue.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks error 1327
Verified Solutions for ‘QB Desktop Mainframe Demand Loaded Error Message’
The ‘QB Desktop Mainframe Demand Loaded Error Message’ can be tackled via the solutions provided below:
Solution 1: Remove the existing ‘.NET framework’ from your computer in order to install the latest edition of the same component
- In this solution, you have to first get the ‘Control Panel’ window, after which you can use the ‘Programs and Features’ menu to easily view the list of different programs and applications on the screen.
- Next, right-click the ‘.NET framework’ icon located on the list and choose the ‘Uninstall/Change’ tab, after which you must tap the ‘Remove’ button to begin the uninstallation process.
- After completely uninstalling the existing version of the ‘.NET framework’, you need to re-launch the system, following which you have to visit the official Microsoft website via the web browser.
- Thereafter, you will be able to download and install the latest edition of this component (‘.NET framework 4.8’) on your computer, and you shall be able to open ‘QB Integration Manager’ very easily.
Solution 2: Simply operate ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool’ to remove various installation glitches inside your QB application
- Here, the web browser should be opened to access the official website of Intuit, after which the relevant link must be clicked to download ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on the computer.
- Just thereafter, put the downloaded file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) within the ‘Documents’ folder so that you can ultimately launch the same file to finish the correct installation of ‘QB Tool Hub’.
- Next, acquire the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window via the appropriate icon and launch the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ through the ‘Installation Issues’ menu very easily.
- After performing the necessary execution, restart the system in order to seamlessly access ‘QuickBooks Integration Manager’ via the correct process.
Both solutions are sufficient to ensure the precise eradication of the ‘Mainframe Must Be Already Created by Now As This DLL is Demand Loaded’ error message. For further technical help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly