MetaMask, without a doubt, is a popular Ethereum trading wallet that has been used by the mostERC-20 token traders without any issue. Do you know that you can use the MetaMask Wallet on your computer as well? Yes, you heard it right, anyone who has created a MetaMask login the account can access it on their desktop or PC as well. If you are one of those who are finding the way to add MetaMask Chrome extension on their Windows or Mac, you can easily do so by installing the extension .exe setup file on your device. People who are not sure about the way to set up MetaMask Wallet on the Chrome extension can go with the quick steps that we are going to discuss in the next segment.
Way to set up MetaMask Chrome Extension
Check that the desktop or PC is connected with the secured internet connection and then follow the path that is given below to download and install the MetaMask extension on your device:
- Open the Chrome browser on your Mac or Windows
- Now, go to the MetaMask.io/start website
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Download’ button
- Now, choose the OS version and click the ‘Add to Chrome’ option
- After that, the extension setup file will be downloaded and installed
- After installing the MetaMask extension, launch it on your Chrome browser
- Now, you need to provide the password details on the MetaMask login page
- After that, click on the ‘Unlock’ button to access the MetaMask account
Once you finish the MetaMask extension installation process, you can easily access your MetaMask wallet using the password or seed phrase details.
To sum up, in case you have not used the MetaMask browser extension yet then you might be puzzled with the MetaMask Chrome extension setup process. If you are not sure, go with the above steps to set up the MetaMask extension on a Chrome browser. Make sure to use the correct MetaMask log in details to access your wallet. In case you have lost the password details and you are locked out from your MetaMask account then you can use the private key or seed phrase details to access the wallet account. We are sure that you have learned the way to set up the MetaMask Chrome extension on your Windows or Mac by referring to this post.