North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls Industry Overview
The North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific operating room doors and walls market size was valued at USD 1.02 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% from 2021 to 2028.
Factors such as the growing aging population, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, a rise in consumer preference for minimally invasive surgeries, technological advancements, increase in the number of treatments and surgeries performed, and a surge in patient safety and operational efficiency are contributing to the market growth. In addition, the market is expected to grow because of the factors, such as increasing development and deployment of operating room doors and walls with advanced features, such as automatic sliding doors, PVC-coated doors, and wall panels, elbow push button, catch-less safety handle, electronic privacy glass, integral blinds, touchless foot-triggering sensors, modular walls, and hermetic sealing, to ensure infection control in operating theatre entryways.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls Market
For instance, STANLEY Access Technologies LLC provides a range of automatic operating room sliding doors and ADA-compliant swing door operators for improved mobility of hospital staff and patients and infection control in entryways of operating rooms.
The growing number of healthcare centers, such as hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), oncology specialty clinics, and cancer centers, is increasing the need for upgraded operating rooms, which is expected to drive the market. For instance, in September 2016, a new operating room was opened in Hanusch Hospital owing to an increase in the number of surgical procedures. The operating room is equipped with five highly modern operating theatres with high technology and hygiene standards and one state-of-the-art hybrid room.
Moreover, the rise in the number of hospitals and ASCs owing to the rise in demand for advanced healthcare infrastructure and the higher adoption rate of operating rooms owing to the expanding patient pool with various chronic diseases are bolstering the growth of the market. For instance, in February 2020, Skanska signed a contract with Oulu University Hospital and built a new hospital in Oulu worth EUR 190 M (about SEK 2.0 billion). The hospital includes intensive care units, delivery wards, emergency rooms, operating rooms, and support functions.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Medical Devices Industry Research Reports.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Market – The global ambulatory surgery center market size was valued at USD 75.2 billion in 2018 and is estimated to register a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period. Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries, technological developments in surgical devices and equipment, and surgeons’ control over the choice of such equipment are some of the factors responsible for ASC market growth.
- Smart Glass Market – The global smart glass market size was valued at USD 5.13 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2022 to 2030. The growing energy-conservation initiatives, such as green buildings and eco-friendly structures, are expected to drive market expansion.
North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific operating room doors and walls market based on product, door type, end-use, and region:
North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls Door Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Hermetic Doors
- Sliding Doors
- Swing Doors
- Hinge Doors
North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Market Share Insights
- June 2020: Grupsa Doors Systems updated BIM models of hermetic doors in hospital range to deliver automatic contactless opening, avoiding the spread of pathogens and diseases.
- August 2019: Gilgen Door Systems acquired Wupper Glas + Tür – Technik GmbH to enhance the company’s presence in the German market.
- April 2019: According to data published by Definitive Healthcare, there were more than 9,280 active ambulatory surgery centers in the U.S., around 1,213 in California, 722 in Florida, 710 in Texas, 514 in Georgia, 434 in Maryland, and 333 in New York.
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the North America, Europe & Asia Pacific operating room doors and walls market include
- ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems
- STANLEY Access Technologies LLC
- Getinge AB
- Bawer S.p.A.
- LeoCon Group
- Lindner Group
- Grupsa Door Systems Alvo
- Grupsa Door Systems
- MEDIK Hospital Design GmbH
Order a free sample PDF of the North America, Europe & Asia Pacific Operating Room Doors And Walls Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter