Organic Baby Food Industry Overview
The global organic baby food market size was valued at USD 3.53 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% from 2022 to 2028.
The growing organic food and beverages industry and increasing spending on baby food products are expected to promote market growth over the forecast period. The rising parental concerns over the baby’s health and nutrition in developing and developed countries are major driving factors in the market over the last few years. Moreover, the increasing awareness about the benefits of organic food products among consumers is propelling market growth.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the Global Organic Baby Food Market
The increasing demand for organic packaged food like ready-to-eat is anticipating the growth of the global market. In addition to this, the rising population of working women globally has projected the growth of the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, the market is driven by trends like clean labeled production and nutritious diets of baby food.
The manufacturers are providing the product with infant milk formula, prepared baby food, and dried baby food. However, stringent government rules and regulations regarding labeling of the products coupled with the high cost associated are hindering the growth of the market. Meanwhile, government guidelines in countries such as the U.S., Germany, U.K., China, and India are expected to maintain the quality of organic baby food. For instance, in the U.S., government agencies such as the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) impose multiple federal regulations and guidelines for organic food product manufacturers. The published federal guidelines and rules ensure the quality of organic baby food products up to the hygienic standards for consumption.
The lockdown announced during the COVID-19 pandemic had disturbed transportation and suspended the supply of raw materials for a short duration as well as significant impacts on the demand and supply chain of the organic baby food products across the globe. The increasing demand for infant formula products after the COVID-19 pandemic will create opportunities for the market players. Thus, the market is expected to witness a healthy market growth rate in the upcoming years.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Consumer F&B Industry Research Reports.
- Baby Products Market – The global baby products market size was valued at USD 214.13 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2022 to 2030. One of the primary factors driving market expansion is consumer preferences are shifting toward high-quality, utility-driven, and premium baby products.
- Organic Food And Beverages Market – The global organic food and beverages market size was valued at USD 188.35 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.0 % from 2022 to 2030. One of the primary factors driving market expansion is growing awareness about the health benefits associated with the consumption of organic products.
Organic Baby Food Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the organic baby food market based on product, distribution channel, and region:
Organic Baby Food Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Infant Milk Formula
- Prepared Baby Food
- Dried Baby Food
Organic Baby Food Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Supermarket/ Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retails
Organic Baby Food Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Market Share Insights
- 18th January 2021: Hero Group acquired Baby Gourmet, a leading organic snack and meal brand for babies in Canada. With this acquisition, the Hero Group and Baby Gourmet will expand the natural & organic, and nutritious footprint of Baby Gourmet in North America.
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the global organic baby food market include
- Nestle SA
- Abbott Laboratories
- Danone SA
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Hero Group
- Sprout Organic Foods, Inc.
- Hipp Gmbh & Co Vertrieb KG
- Baby Gourmet Foods Inc.
- Amara Organic Foods
Order a free sample PDF of the Organic Baby Food Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel