QuickBooks Desktop is the flagship product of Intuit Corporation, and it has been made keeping in view the special needs of small business communities scattered across the globe. This incredible software has evolved over the years, and it is now rated as one of the most important software ever developed.
Some highly troublesome and irritating technical problems can often distract QB users, and one of the perfect examples of such a problem is the ‘QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly’ problem. This problem, as its name indicates, involves the sudden closure of the QB Desktop window in the middle of an ongoing task.
Users get highly disturbed due to this problem as their essential data is totally lost, and they have to re-enter the same data in the required fields.
This blog shall offer you the correct resolutions to weed out this issue very easily.
Are you highly distressed due to the sudden emergence of the ‘QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly’ problem? You can dial 1.855.738.2784 to get help from our QB Experts Team.
QB Desktop Unexpected Closure Problem: Relevant Causes
You can encounter the ‘QB Desktop Unexpected Closure Problem’ due to the reasons indicated below:
- If you have not recently acquired fresh QB Desktop updates, this problem will arise.
- Another major cause behind this issue can be various defects inside the QB Desktop program configuration.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error c 224
Authentic Resolutions for ‘Sudden Shut Down of QB Desktop’ Problem
The ‘Sudden Shut Down of QB Desktop’ problem can be tackled via the resolutions provided here:
Resolution 1: Instantly obtain and precisely install the fresh QB updates to tackle this technical issue
- In this resolution, easily launch the QB Desktop window to select the ‘Help’ menu, after which you shall need to hit the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ icon located on the screen.
- Next, simply move ahead to visit the ‘Update QuickBooks’ window and correctly choose the ‘Update Now’ menu on the same window in order to commence the update process via the ‘Get Updates’ button.
- Thereafter, the download process of QB updates must be completed, and you can re-launch the QB window so that you can strike the ‘Yes’ option to effectively install the new updates.
- Finally, you can work on the updated QB application without running into any technical issues on the system.
Resolution 2: Simply utilize the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility to reliably root out various program defects on the system
- Here, the first necessary step shall be to visit the official Intuit website using the web browser, after which you must download ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ through the appropriate link.
- Now, the downloaded file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) can be executed to effectively install ‘QB Tool Hub’, and you will simply use the valid icon to acquire the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window on the screen.
- After that, go to the ‘Program Problems’ menu on the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window to run the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility, and you will be able to finally operate QB without any technical difficulties.
The resolutions, as stated above, are sufficient for the ‘QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly’ problem. For further help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error