Does your ‘QuickBooks crashes when opening company file’? Do not worry; we are here to help you fix this error in your QuickBooks. We know that users are not able to run the program once they encounter this error. Let us learn some solutions to fix this crashing error from your QuickBooks. But before we move on to the solutions, look at the causes that trigger this error. Due to this error, your QuickBooks begins to crash or freeze. Read the blog and head with the reasons and fixes for this error now.
Get some advice from our experts if you are stuck with the ‘QuickBooks crashes when opening company file’ error. Call them on 1.855.738.2784 now and speak to them for any assistance.
Contributory factors that incite the QuickBooks closes when opening company file error
- Any corruption in the data file or your QuickBooks software can trigger this error in your QuickBooks.
- Faults or damage in the installation file is also one of the reasons for this error to appear.
- If the company file exceeds its limit, the ‘QuickBooks closes when opening company file’ error can show up.
- Check if your QuickBooks is not installed properly, further causing this error.
- Missing any QB updates can instigate this error on your desktop.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6177
Fixes to eliminate the QuickBooks suddenly stops working error
Following are some solutions. Try improvising them on your desktop to eliminate the QuickBooks suddenly stops working error from your desktop.
Fix 1: Consider relocating your company files
- Create a new folder on your desktop by right-clicking on the desktop screen and choosing new.
- Locate the current location of your company files. Relocate the company file and then paste it into the new folder.
- Keep holding the ctrl key and then wait for the no company open window to come up.
- Tap on open or restore an existing company from your drop-down menu. Click on the next tab now.
- Try to access the file from the new folder you have just created on your desktop.
Fix 2: Attempt to suppress your QB desktop
- Tap twice on your QB desktop and hold down the Ctrl + Shift keys together. Wait for the QB to open before releasing these keys.
- Now, this will pop up a window titled No company open.
Fix 3: Employ Quick Fix My Program
- Download the tool hub and complete the installation of the tool hub. Once it gets installed properly, head to the program problems tab.
- Tap on Quick Fix My Program. And spare some time to complete the task. Finally, consider opening your QB desktop.
Summary of the blog!
We have reached the conclusion of our blog and hope you can quickly eliminate the ‘QuickBooks crashes when opening company file‘ error. Feel free to call our experts and speak to them directly for assistance and guidance. They will guide and assist you with all your queries. Feel free to dial them on 1.855.738.2784 now.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve Missing pdf component QuickBooks