Sage 100 software offers stability, robust features, modern architecture, and powerful customization features despite being straightforward to use. Sage group releases frequent updates to keep the software adaptable and highly flexible. It also includes an E-business cloud model, and web and mobile support. While running Sage 100 you get issues, in this article read Sage 100 printing issues, errors, and problems.
Sage 100 Cannot Select Invoices
Sage 100 cash receipts entry or the balance for an invoice is showing not correct or unbalance.
Steps to Fix Issue Sage 100 Can’t Select Invoice Issue
- Open Sage 100 Launcher
- Click on File and select the Run option
- After selecting Program, *utl and then Proceed option
- Select on A/R Open Invoice Payments Today Utility and Proceed.
- Hope fixed the issue, if not go to the second method to fix the Sage 100 cannot select invoices issue.
Sage 100 Not Printing
Nothing happens while you print from Sage 100 getting an error “Sage 100 PDF converter not valid”.
Steps to Fix Issue Sage 100 Printing Issue
- First, Right-click on the Sage 100 icon.
- Choose the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Go to File, Run from Sage 100 Toolbar.
- Type: PL_AdvancedOptions_Ui and OK.
- Choose the default date.
- Now, Install PDF Converter.
- Exit Paperless Office Advanced Option.
Sage 100 Visual Integrator
A visual Integrator is an integration tool. Visual integrator helps to integrate Sage 100 ERP data and other business applications. Benefits of Visual Integrator
- Import job maintenance
- Export job maintenance
- Job select
- Job listing
- Data Dictionary listing
- Job Import
- Job export
Not Authorized to Access Sage 100 Program
An error of this causes because by role permissions.
Steps to Fix Issue Sage 100 Not Authorized to Access
- Open Sage 100 program
- Go to the Role Maintenance option
- Login Sage 100 administrator
- Click on the Roles button
- Click on the Main Menu, and then Role Maintenance
- Select Access the Tasks tab and then expand Sage 100
- Expand Library Master, Maintenance/Data Entry
- Choose the User Settings check box then Click on Accept.
- Hope you fixed the issue if not goto a second method to fix you are not authorized to access the Sage 100 program.
Sage 100 Printer Error Code 41
When you try to print from Sage 100 reports and any PDF but nothing happens, getting an error unable to print Sage 100.
Steps to Fix Issue Sage 100 Printer Error 41
- First, Right-click on the Sage 100 icon
- Choose Run with admin rights option
- Log into Sage 100
- Select File option
- Run Sage 50 from the toolbar
- Type: PL_AdvancedOptions_Ui
- Select OK
- Select install converter
- Lastly, Exit from Paperless Office Advanced Options.