Self-service Kiosk Industry Overview
The global self-service kiosk market size was estimated at USD 27.48 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2022 to 2028.
Rising adoption of self-service in the retail sector, increasing preference for contactless payment processing, and enhanced customer experience while shopping is the major contributors to the market growth. In the developed countries such as U.S., Germany, France, U.K., China, the popularity of self-service is increasing. Rising adoption of technology such as artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and augmented reality are improving the self-service kiosks which in turn will drive the market.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the Global Self-service Kiosk Market
Self-service kiosks are offered for various applications such as ticketing, banking services, check-ins, self-orders across industry verticals. Moreover, manufacturers are increasing brand awareness By Offering hardware, software, and hardware on the improving consumers’ experience.
During the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown situation, government restricted, or citizens prefer to stay at home and many enterprises started allowing employees to work from home as a precautionary measure. Though there was adoption of touchless self-service equipment. Additionally, market experienced shortfall in sales due to the disturbed supply chains, and reduced demand. With this shortfall in the market revenue, is expected to witness a healthy market growth rate in the upcoming years after releasing the COVID-19 restrictions.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Next Generation Technologies Industry Research Reports.
- Contactless Payment Market – The global contactless payment market size was valued at USD 34.55 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.1% from 2022 to 2030. The growth is attributed to the increasing global adoption of digital payment platforms designed for facilitating customer payments at a faster rate.
- Virtual Reality Market – The global virtual reality market size was valued at USD 21.83 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% from 2022 to 2030. Virtual Reality (VR) is a digitally produced experience that simulates a three-dimensional environment in the real world.
Self-service Kiosk Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global self-service kiosk market based on offering, type, vertical, location, and region:
Self-service Kiosk Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Self-service Kiosk Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Self-service Kiosk Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Banking, Financial Service, & Insurance
- Transportation, Travel, & Hospitality
Self-service Kiosk Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Self-service Kiosk Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Market Share Insights
- January 2020: McDonald started adopting self-order digital kiosks in the retail outlets. Digital kiosks enable ordering, payments, personalization, delivery, and loyalty with improved customer experience. Such initiatives are expected to boost the adoption rate of the product among consumers.
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the global self-service kiosk market include
- Aksor SAS
- Azkoyen SA
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated.
- Embross Systems Pvt
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- Thales Group
- Hitachi Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Olea Kiosks Inc
Order a free sample PDF of the Self-service Kiosk Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel