The splicing tapes market is expected to reach USD 661.7 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global splicing tapes market is principally driven by the growing demand from the paper & printing sector. Paper & printing and packaging industries are growing at a rapid pace, due to the rise in population and digitization across the globe.
Splicing tapes are utilized in tabbing and holding of lithium-ion batteries. They are used in various electronics items for color coding in the electronics industry. The growing demand for lithium-ion batteries is expected to encourage the splicing tapes market during the forecast period.
The market in North America is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period. The market is characterized by innovative product development and growing use of splicing tapes in the packaging sector in the region.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1892
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Splicing Tapes Market is estimated to reach USD 661.7 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period.
- Digitalization method has pushed the market of online shopping, which has developed a trend for packaging and labeling.
- Increasing demand for splicing tapes in the paper & printing and packaging industries is because of the expansion in population and digitalization in various parts of the globe.
- The acrylic resin accounts for the largest share of 37.7% of the market in 2018.
- The trend of Acrylic resin type is expanding owing to technological innovations in the automobile industries and electronics industries. Adhesive technology maturity is also leading to replacing functional technologies for bonding and increasing applications for specialty tapes in binding and adhering.
- The paper/tissue material segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 3.2% during the forecast period.
- The paper & printing end user accounts for the largest share of 27.3% of the market in 2018.
- The Key players in the Splicing Tapes Market include 3M, Avery Dennison Corporation, Nitto Denko Corporation, Scapa Group Plc, Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., Tesa SE, Shurtape Technologies, Llc, Orafol Europe Gmbh, and Adhesive Research, Inc.ECHOtape.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/splicing-tapes-market
Resin Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Paper & Printing
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The Splicing Tapes market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Splicing Tapes market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1892
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Splicing Tapes market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Splicing Tapes market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Splicing Tapes market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs