The Topical Corticosteroids Market Trends is expected to reach USD 9,240 Million by 2030 at 6.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Increasing prevalence of skin diseases worldwide and lack of awareness in both developed and developing countries are some of the factors that drive the growth of the market. Additionally, increasing geriatric population with skin disease, which in some cases remain untreated for a long period boost the market growth.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 125 market data tables and figures spread over 110 pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “topical corticosteroids market research report–Global forecast till 2030.”
Topical steroids are medication and available in various forms such as creams, lotions, and solutions. They are directly applied to the skin to reduce inflammation and irritation.
The global topical corticosteroids market is segmented on the basis of type of formulation. it is segmented into ointments, creams, and others.
- On the basis of type of potency class, it is segmented into ultra-high, high, moderate, and low. The ultra-high is further segmented into clobetasol propionate, and diflorasone diacetate. The high segment is further segmented into amcinonide, betamethasone dipropionate, desoximetasone, fluocinonide, halcinonide, and others. The moderate segment is further segmented into desoximetasone, fluocinolone acetonide, fludroxycortide, hydrocortisone valerate, triamcinolone acetonide, and others. And the low segment is further segmented into betamethasone valerate, desonide, fluocinolone acetonide, and others.
- On the basis of treatment, it is segmented into contact dermatitis, insect stings, psoriasis, eczema, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, dermatology clinics, pharmacies, and others.
Major Players in the Topical Corticosteroids Market
Some of the key players in the global market are
AstraZeneca plc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sandoz AG (Novartis AG), Sanofi S.A., Actimis Pharmaceuticals, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Almirall, S.A, Zylera Pharmaceuticals.
The global topical corticosteroids market consists of four regions: the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
The Americas dominates the global topical pharmaceuticals market. It comprises of two regions namely North America and South America. North America is the largest market owing to rising prevalence of skin diseases in the American counties and increasing geriatric population with skin related diseases. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, ~50% of Americans over age 65 have one or other forms of skin diseases.
In Europe, extensive demand for skin care and topical products to treat skin diseases drives the demand for topical corticosteroids. Moreover, increasing expenditure in healthcare domain and investment in the research & development of new treatment methods for skin related diseases will fuel to the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing and potential market for the topical corticosteroids due to increasing number of dermatology clinics and rising prevalence of skin related diseases in the developing countries. Furthermore, government support and encouragement to healthcare domain, and favourable government policies for pharmaceuticals companies likely to drive the growth of this market over the review period.
The Middle East & Africa is expected witness steady growth due to rising demand for primary healthcare services such as new and advanced treatment methods in healthcare domain.
- Global Facial Rejuvenation Market Research Report—Forecast till 2027
- Global Sports Medicine Market Research Report- Global Forecast To 2027
About Market Research Future: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013