Travel Retail Market Overview:
The “Travel Retail Market” analysis is an in-depth look at the Travel Retail market, with a focus on global market trends and analysis. This study seeks to provide an overview of the Travel Retail Sales Channel as well as detailed market segmentation by segment and geography. The Travel Retail market is expected to expand rapidly over the forecast period. The research contains critical information on the market positions of the top Travel Retail firms, as well as significant Sales Channel trends and opportunities.
Expected Growth in Revenue:
Travel Retail Market size was valued at US$ 53.82 Bn. in 2021 and the total Global Travel Retail revenue is expected to grow by 9.2% from 2022 to 2029, reaching nearly US$ 108.82 Bn.
Available Exclusive Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/30072
To validate the market size and estimate the market size by different segments, top-down and bottom-up methodologies are utilized. The research’s market estimates are based on the sale price (excluding any discounts provided by the manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, or traders). Weights applied to each section based on usage rate and average sale price are used to determine percentage splits, market shares, and segment breakdowns. The percentage adoption or usage of the provided market Size in the relevant area or nation is used to determine the country-wise splits of the overall market and its sub-segments.
By Sales Channel Segment, the airport industry dominated the market in 2021, with the biggest market share. As a result of decreased prices and improved living conditions, it is projected that an increasing number of air travellers would contribute to segment growth. Additionally, efforts by numerous airports to boost non-aeronautical resource profitability have fueled the expansion of this segment’s retail market. The category of border, downtown, and hotel retailers is anticipated to experience the fastest growth over the forecasting period. These kinds of shops showcase the newest fashion trends. Contrary to the airport area, rentals are lower for retailers in border and downtown areas.
- Global Travel Retail Market: Research Methodology
- Global Travel Retail Market: Executive Summary
- Market Overview and Definitions
- Introduction to Global Travel Retail Market
- Key Findings
- Recommendations for Investors
- Recommendations for Market Leaders
- Recommendations for New Market Entry
- Global Travel Retail Market: Competitive Analysis
- MMR Competition Matrix
- Market Structure by region
- Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players
- Consolidation in the Market
- M&A by region
- Key Developments by Companies
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Market Challenges
- Market Dynamics
- PORTERS Five Forces Analysis
- Regulatory Landscape by region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- COVID-19 Impact
- Global Travel Retail Market Segmentation
- Global Travel Retail Market, by Product (2022-2029)
- Global Travel Retail Market, by Sector (2022-2029)
- Global Travel Retail Market, by Sales Channel (2022-2029)
- Regional Travel Retail Market(2022-2029)
- Regional Travel Retail Market, by Product (2022-2029)
- Regional Travel Retail Market, by Sector (2022-2029)
- Regional Travel Retail Market, by Sales Channel (2022-2029)
- Regional Travel Retail Market, by Country (2022-2029)
- Company Profile: Key players
- Company Overview
- Financial Overview
- Global Presence
- Capacity Portfolio
- Business Strategy
- Recent Developments
Get Full TOC @ https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-cleanroom-technology-market/28733/
Primary and secondary research is used to discover Sales Channel titans, while primary and secondary research is utilized to assess market revenue. The core research included in-depth interviews with a variety of thought leaders and Sales Channel experts, including experienced front-line personnel, CEOs, and marketing specialists. Secondary research comprised an examination of well-known manufacturers’ annual and financial reports. Secondary data is utilized to calculate percentage splits, market shares, growth rates, and global market breakdowns, which are then cross-checked against primary data. The following are a few companies working in the Travel Retail Sales Channel.
• Dufry Group
• Lotte Duty-Free
• The Shilla Duty-Free
• China Duty-Free Group
• Lagardére Travel Retail
• DFS Group
• Gebr Heinemann
• Shinsegae Duty-Free
• King Power International Group (Thailand)
• Ever Rich Duty-Free Shop
• Dubai Duty-Free
• Duty-Free Americas
The Travel Retail research focuses into geographic analysis, which is further separated by sub-regions and nations. Profit projections and market share statistics for each country are included in this section of the research. This component of the study examines each region’s and country’s share and growth rate throughout the forecasted time period.
The report provides a thorough PESTEL analysis for all five regions, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, and South America, after considering political, economic, social, and technical issues effecting the Travel Retail market in various sectors.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Travel Retail Market:
Customer behaviour has changed as a result of the COVID-19 virus across all areas of society. Businesses, on the other hand, will need to revise their strategy to account for changing market supply. This report provides an overview of the COVID-19’s influence on the Travel Retail market and will assist you in developing your business in accordance with the new Sales Channel norms.
Under the COVID-19 Impact section, the Travel Retail Market Report delivers a 360-degree research ranging from the agile supply chain and trade restrictions to regional government policies and the firm’s future impact. Primary market research (2022-2029), instances of venture rivalry, the benefits and drawbacks of large corporate channels, and Sales Channel growth trends (2022-2029) have all been provided.
To Request Customization of the Travel Retail Market Report, Click Here @ https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/30072
Key Questions Answered in the Travel Retail Market Report are:
- How big is the market for Travel Retail?
- Which regional market will emerge as the market leader in the next years?
- Which Sector category is expected to develop the fastest?
- What opportunities for growth could exist in the Travel Retail Sales Channel in the next years?
- What are the most significant future challenges that the Travel Retail market may face?
- Who are the market leaders in the Travel Retail category?
- What are the main trends that are influencing market growth?
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 12,500 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park Phase 2,
Pune Bangalore Highway,
Narhe, Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India.
Email: [email protected]
Phone No.: +91 20 6630 3320
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel