An industrial panel PC is a type of computer that is designed to provide a user interface for controlling industrial processes and monitoring systems. Panel PCs are typically mounted on walls or on an enclosure, making them ideal for use in many industrial settings. A panel PC has all the features of a standard desktop computer, including an operating system, memory, storage, and user input devices (e.g., mouse and keyboard). However, they also have specialized features such as expansion slots, touchscreen displays, embedded controllers, and other mechanical components designed specifically for industrial applications.
Panel PCs allow operators in industrial environments to access data more easily than ever before. They provide better visibility into the production process by gathering real-time data from connected machines, sensors, and other sources. With this data available in real-time, operators can make quick decisions about changes in production processes and track progress with ease. Additionally, thanks to the powerful hardware built into these computers, they can be used to run complex programs that can automate or optimize production tasks.
Overall industrial panel PCs provide a highly reliable solution for controlling production processes in harsh environments when compared to traditional desktop PCs due to their rugged construction materials and specialized hardware components/software packages which makes them far better suited for use in demanding operational conditions than typical office computers.
5 Key Features Of Industrial Panel PC
An industrial panel PC is a specialized type of computer that is designed to help streamline the operations of industrial production processes, such as factory automation and process control. Industrial panel PCs are typically installed in an enclosure or cabinet to protect them from dirt, dust, and other hazardous materials. They come with features that are specifically designed for use in harsh industrial environments, such as high-performance processors, robust memory, advanced graphics capabilities, wide temperature operating range, and more. Here are five key features of industrial panel PCs:
The VNS-10W01 is an ultra-slim panel PC measuring only 28mm thick. It is based on the Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 Processor. The unit is available with 2GB or 4RAM together with a choice of 32 or 64GB onboard eMMC storage.
The VNS-10W01 can be powered by DC 12/24v or POE which greatly reduced the cost of field installation
1. High-Performance Processors: Industrial panel PCs are equipped with powerful yet efficient processors so they can handle the demands of their applications quickly and accurately. The processor’s cores and threads allow it to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while running energy-saving algorithms for optimal performance.
2. Robust Memory: Industrial panel PCs are outfitted with large amounts of RAM for speedy data processing and storage. This ensures that the system can handle intensive tasks without having to rely on external hard drives or other storage solutions.
3. Advanced Graphics Capabilities: Many industrial panel PCs come with advanced graphics capabilities that can render complex images quickly and accurately. This is particularly useful in highly visual industries such as manufacturing where operators need to access detailed graphical representations of their components or systems at all times.
4. Wide Temperature Operating Range: Industrial panel PCs are designed to withstand extreme temperatures so they can be used in a variety of industries without compromising on performance or reliability. Operators will find these computers capable of functioning in temperatures ranging from -20°C up to +60°C (-4°F up to 140°F).
5. Shock & Vibration Resistant: To ensure reliable operation when exposed to harsh conditions, many industrial panel PCs come with shock-resistant casing and vibration isolation technology that helps protect sensitive components from damage caused by sudden movements or impacts during operation. This feature makes them ideal for applications where machines move around a lot or consist of moving parts (such as machines used in factories).
What Is The Difference Between An Industrial Panel PC And A Regular PC
An industrial panel PC is a type of computer specifically designed for industrial use. It is a specialized form of a personal computer with a durable, all-in-one design made to withstand the tough conditions in manufacturing and other industrial environments. Industrial panel PCs are ideally suited for harsh applications such as factory automation, and they offer better protection against dust, water, and extreme temperatures than regular PCs cannot provide.
Wide 15.6” 400 cd/m² 1366 x 768 fanless Panel PC with Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad core 2 GHz
● W15” light industrial interactive panel PC
● 9 V ~ 30 V wide range DC power input
● Selectable AT/ATX power mode
● Built-in speakers
● One mSATA slot
● IP64 compliant front panel
Industrial panel PCs also have additional features to meet the needs of factory automation. These include a wide range of mounting options, multiple I/O ports, long-term availability, slim design for tight spaces, wide temperature operation support (-4°F – 158°F), easy operation and maintenance, as well as numerous expansion options.
In comparison, regular PCs are generally more suited for general-purpose applications like word processing or browsing the internet. All in all, while regular PCs are suitable for everyday tasks, they are not suitable for the tough conditions of a factory floor. Industrial panel PCs provide an optimal solution to meet these more demanding needs.
The Versatility Of An Industrial Panel PC
An industrial panel PC offers unbeatable versatility and performance for a wide range of industrial applications. Due to its compact size, it is able to fit into confined spaces such as control rooms or machines, while providing real-time operation and support for a variety of platforms. Furthermore, the rugged construction makes them suitable for harsh environments and is ideal for long-term use in factories, warehouses and other industries.
The most common use of an industrial panel PC is as an operator interface system. This type of system allows users to interact with communication networks, access data sources such as databases or remote computers, view serial port data, and configure settings on machines in real time. This provides tremendous flexibility and convenience when working in manufacturing facilities or other places that require frequent adjustments of settings.
Industrial panel PCs are also extremely reliable due to their robust design and strong environmental protection mechanisms which protect it from damage caused by dust particles or moisture intrusion. Furthermore, they typically have an extended lifespan compared to conventional PCs due to their enhanced durability against vibration shock loads that can damage traditional computers over time through regular usage in harsh conditions.
Overall, industrial panel PCs offer incredible flexibility and performance capabilities perfect for a variety of industrial applications where reliability is essential for successful operations.
Tekdis is a specialized form of personal computer designed for industrial applications, offering enhanced durability and protection from dust, water, and extreme temperatures. They also have additional features such as wide temperature operation support and mounting options to fit into tight spaces, making them ideal for use in factory automation or other harsh