QuickBooks is not just software; it is a bunch of software where the user can find multiple software under the same head as per their need. QuickBooks Desktop Payroll is a service that QuickBooks provides to its users for better payroll service. QuickBooks Error Code PS077 is a payroll update download issue that may emerge in the QuickBooks Payroll Desktop due to several reasons we will discuss later in this blog. Meanwhile, if you guys are struggling with the same problem and want a proven way to resolve it just stay tuned with us and follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
Though all the steps explained in this blog are easy to follow, however, if you still require any expert advice, you can contact us 24/7 at +1-800-579-9430.
What is the QuickBooks Error Code PS077?
The QuickBooks Error Code PS077 is a payroll update download issue that the user may find during updating payroll in the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
Why does the QuickBooks Error PS077 occur?
There can be multiple reasons behind the QuickBooks Error PS077 which are listed below.
- The user’s Company File has been damaged.
- The user has not registered to the QuickBooks software.
- The billing information the user is uploading may be outdated or faulty.
- The tax table file the user is uploading in the component/payroll file is corrupted or not valid.
As you are now well aware of the reasons that can easily trigger error PS077 in your QuickBooks while updating the payroll, now it is time to look at some quick troubleshooting solutions that will help you rectify the same with the least effort and in the shortest time possible.
Related article:- QuickBooks error 400
How to resolve the QuickBooks Error PS077?
Though the QuickBooks Error PS077 can be a highly adverse error for the users as it is related to the finance, resolving this error just need some patience and the right guidance. We are here to help you with the right guidance. Just follow the mentioned below steps carefully and without any omission to get your problem resolved quickly.
- Check whether any unnecessary process overlaps the QuickBooks, if yes just close that process.
- Create a backup of the company files to make sure the company file remains safe.
- Open the Control Panel in the computer/laptop.
- Go to the Program and Features section and click on the Uninstall a Program.
- Search for QuickBooks and click on the Uninstall/Change.
- Now click on the Next, choose Repair, and proceed.
- Have patience till the file is repaired.
- Now open the Employees menu at the top.
- Click on the Get Payroll Updates.
- Click on the Download Entire Update box.
- Now click on the Download Latest Update.
Do not skip any step mentioned above. This process is enough to resolve the QuickBooks Error PS077. If the user feels uncomfortable processing the information mentioned in this blog, the user can contact us by dialing 24/7 toll-free +1-800-579-9430.
Read more:- qbdbmgrn not running on this computer