Coconut oil is tropical oil extracted from the flesh of coconuts through cold pressed technique. Coconut oil includes minerals like potassium, iron, magnesium, vitamins E and K, and zinc. Coconut oil is a white solid fat, melting at 25° C in warmer climates during the summer the oil becomes clear thin liquid oil. The unrefined variations have a distinct coconut aroma. Young Chemist's cold-pressed coconut oil can be used for cosmetics and culinary purposes.
Many ask us what makes us different from the competition. The little known secret is that many large suppliers of carrier oil dilute their oils with cheaper carriers to increase their profit margin. This is often done at the manufacturing level and allows some suppliers to sell their product at prices that are occasionally lower than our wholesaleprice. All of our oils are manufactured by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion. That’s the Young chemist uniqueness!
- Coconut oil reduces dermatitis and other skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis.
- Coconut oil can be used as a nighttime moisturizer for the face.
- Coconut oil can decrease inflammation, flaking, and itching related to dandruff.
- Coconut oil is made up of fatty acids that help to reduce dryness and allows your skin to retain moisture.
- Coconut oil provides a protective barrier, helping protect skin from environmental toxins, dirt, etc.
- For hair, apply it to your hair, comb it and then pile it into a loose bun and wash it with a shampoo.
- For hair, mix 3 to 5 tablespoons of organic, refined coconut oil with a minimum of 20 drops of rosemary oil. Massage the oil and let it sit for 30 to 60 minutes, and wash it out.
- You can heat 2 or 3 tablespoons of oil and massage the oil into your scalp. Allow the oil to sit on the scalp for 30 minutes, and then wash it out with shampoo.
- You can simply rub the oil in circular motions on your face and neck, and when you are done cleanse again with a gentle face wash to ensure all the residue is rinsed away.
- You can put the oil on a cotton ball and gently sweep it over your eyes. The oil breaks down waxy, inky eye makeup and leaves the delicate area hydrated and washes your face.
- Do a patch test before topical uses as some people may have allergy to natural oils.